This is one of those great recipes you can put in the crock pot and then throw together into a fast delicious meal later. This Zesty Crock Pot Chicken Fettuccini is so easy and never disappoints.
- 4-6 frozen chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 pkg. Good Seasons Italian dressing mix (dry)**
- 1 pkg. cream cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Combine chicken, broth, margarine and dressing mix in crock pot and cook on high for 3 ½ to 4 hours. Chicken should shred into small pieces.
- Add remaining ingredients and cook on high for another half an hour. Add milk or heavy cream to thin the sauce if it’s too thick. Serve over noodles or rice.
- **Jared and I were scraping through our cupboards today for something for dinner. We had all the ingredients to make this dish EXCEPT for the dry Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix. Because it was Sunday we didn't want to go to the store, so we made our own mix, it turned out great! We actually think it turned out BETTER than the Good Seasons mix! Here is what we used:
- 2-3 tsp. Montreal Chicken seasoning (if you don't have this, you can mix together a little salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper together.. and maybe even a dash red pepper flakes)
- 1-2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp. lemon pepper