When we were home this weekend, Emily made us these omelettes. They were SO GOOD! I love omelettes, especially with sausage and avocado!
- eggs, beaten with a little milk
- salt and pepper
- italian sausage, cooked and cut into pieces
- avocado, sliced
- fresh tomatoes, diced
- cheddar cheese, shredded (also good with pepper jack)
- sour cream
- green Tabasco sauce (optional and delicious)
- Basically, pour the eggs into the skillet and cook like you would normally cook an omelette. Add salt, pepper, sausage, avocado, tomatoes, and cheese onto half of the omelette. Fold over and cook until cheese is melted. Serve topped with cheddar cheese, tomatoes, avocados, and sour cream.