Mary Ann made these sweet and spicy noodles for us once and I had to get the recipe, it has the best flavor. We make it all the time now. You can make it with chicken or shrimp, both are really good!
- 2-3 chicken breasts cut into chunks and cooked (I like to cook it with some peanut sauce tossed in to give the chicken some added flavor)
- 1 lb noodles, fully cooked and drained (any kind you prefer)
- In a small sauce pan brown 4 tsp minced garlic in some olive oil then add:
- 1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1/3 c. white vinegar
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 1/4 c. sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 c. steamed broccoli (optional)
- Toss the chicken, noodles, and sauce together in a large fry pan or wok on medium heat. Let it all simmer together for about five minutes so the noodles absorb some of the sauce. Toss in steamed broccoli (optional). Serve hot.