This balsamic chicken is a combination of a few of our favorite recipes, but we felt that it was share worthy because it tasted so good all together! Such a yummy and light summer dish.
Balsamic Chicken with Tomato and Mozzarella Topping
- 1 pkg Good Seasons Italian dressing
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 1/2 c. balsamic vinegar
- Marinate for at least an hour then grill over medium heat.
- 6 large tomatoes, diced
- 7 sprigs of basil, finely chopped
- 8 sticks of mozzerella string cheese, cut into rounds
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix together and marinade for at least an hour before serving.
Grilled Balsamic Chicken:
Tomato and Mozzarella Topping:
- Serve hot chicken over a bed of arugula then top with chilled tomato and mozzarella mix.
Copyright Favorite Family Recipes 2012