Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- 1 pkg. ice cream cones, flat bottomed
- 1 box cake mix, any flavor
- 1 c. butter
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 5 c. powdered sugar
- 1/4 c. milk
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place ice cream cones into the cups of a mini muffin pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to box directions.
- Fill each ice cream cone no more than 3/4 full of batter, they will overflow if too much batter is inside! (Helpful Hint: To fill easier and with a lot less mess, put the cake batter into a gallon size zip-lock bag and cut out the bottom corner. Squeeze the batter into each cupcake!) Bake for 15-18 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Meanwhile in separate bowl, beat butter with mixer until fluffy.
- Add vanilla, salt, powdered sugar and milk.
- Continue beating until smooth.
- Swirl over cooled cupcakes. (For a big swirl, use same zip lock bag method used to fill cupcake batter.)
Copyright Favorite Family Recipes 2012