This is my all-time favorite recipe for white chocolate chip cookies! As you can see from the picture I played around with it a little bit. Some of the cookies pictured have double white chocolate chips (which I like best!) and some only have the white chocolate in the middle. Some have candy pumpkins on top for Halloween and others don’t. Feel free to make them whatever way looks best. My favorite adaptation is during Christmas, when I add a white chocolate peppermint Hershey’s kiss on top! Yum!!! Makes me excited for Christmas!
- 1 c. butter, softened
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3 1/2 c. flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) white chocolate chips
- 1 pkg. (8.6 oz) Hershey's Bliss White Chocolates
- Optional Topping: candy pumpkins, white chocolate (or peppermint) Hershey's kisses, anything else you think sounds good!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugars, eggs, milk and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Slowly add to wet ingredients until combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Form into round balls.
- Flatten each ball and place an unwrapped (of course!) Hershey's bliss white chocolate in the center. Wrap dough around white chocolate and form into a ball again.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 9-10 minutes. Don't over bake!
- Remove from cookie sheet. If desired, press a candy pumpkin or Hershey's kiss in the middle of each cookie.