As a gift to you, our followers, I am posting a second recipe today! Consider it a Black Friday Weekend two-for-one deal I came up with this recipe casserole today when trying to figure out what to do with all of our Thanksgiving leftovers. It turned out so good! Why didn’t I think of this before? Heating up leftovers is such a pain, but this is nice and easy and doesn’t taste all dried out as it would if you microwaved everything individually! Of course you can modify this recipe depending on how much of each leftover you have.
- 2-3 c. leftover turkey, shredded
- 1 1/2 c. cranberry sauce
- 3-4 c. leftover mashed potatoes
- 2 c. corn
- 1-2 c. turkey gravy
- 1/3 c. milk
- 4-5 c. leftover stuffing
- 1/4 - 1/3 c. chicken broth (or to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400-degrees.
- Combine turkey and cranberry sauce and spread evenly on the bottom of a 9x13 glass baking dish.
- Evenly press on leftover mashed potatoes and sprinkle corn over the top.
- Mix together milk and leftover gravy and spread evenly over potatoes and corn.
- Sprinkle on leftover stuffing and lightly drizzle chicken broth over the top (this will keep the stuffing from drying out).
- Cover with tin foil and bake at 400-degrees for appx. 35-40 minutes or until heated through.