These avalanche bark bars are the best no-bake summer treat. They are so simple and you don’t have to heat up your house to make them! I have probably made these five times in the past month and each time they have been completely devoured.
|Avalanche Bark|| |
- 1 (12 oz) bag white chocolate chips
- 2 heaping Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- 1½ cups miniature marshmallows
- In a large, microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate chips with peanut butter for about 40 seconds. It won't look like it has melted when it comes out of the microwave, but trust me, it's hot enough.
- Just stir together until all the white chocolate chips are melted. Add crispy rice cereal to mixture and wait about 10-15 minutes until the mix has reached room temp. (Don't put it in the fridge.. you don't want it to harden quite yet).
- Add mini chocolate chips and marshmallows. Stir until well combined.
- Grease a 9x13 baking pan. Press mixture down into the pan with a greased spoon or hand (but not TOO hard, you don't want to smash the rice cereal).
- Place in the fridge for about 30 minutes or until hardened. Cut into squares and serve!