This clam dip is so simple, I have debated forever whether or not to post it. But I have had so many people ask me for the recipe that I decided it is about time I put it on the site. It is so yummy and a staple chip dip at our home. We usually double this recipe and it still doesn’t last long!
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 small can minced clams
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice (more or less to taste)
- 1 Tbsp worcestershire sauce (more or less to taste)
- Open clams and discard about half of the clam juice. Blend together with an electric mixer the clams in the remaining juice with cream cheese, lemon juice, and worcestershire sauce.
- Refrigerate until ready to eat. Serve with potato chips with ridges.