Really, the name of this post should be “Best Pizza Ever”. I love love LOVE this Garlic Ranch Chicken pizza! As I have mentioned before, I worked at the Pizza Factory in Utah for many years… even after working there as long as I did, I never got wick of this pizza. It was (and still is) my pizza of choice! This recipe tastes JUST like the kind we made at Pizza Factory. The trick is using a really good ranch dressing. You can use the simple recipe as mentioned below using ranch mix or you can make your own (which, in my opinion, tastes best)… click HERE for the recipe!
- 1 large pizza dough, uncooked (fresh, frozen, or whatever you like best)
- 3/4 c. ranch dressing (*see recipe below or the homemade ranch dressing recipe)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 c. Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 c. chicken, cooked and cut into strips (**I like to rub the chicken with olive oil and generously sprinkle with Montreal Chicken Seasoning on both sides. Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.)
- 2-3 tomatoes, sliced
- 1 packet TRADITIONAL Hidden Valley Ranch mix (not BUTTERMILK)
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 c. buttermilk
- Mix ranch dressing and crushed garlic together then spread evenly on the pizza dough. Sprinkle a little cheese over the ranch dressing then add chicken and bacon. Sprinkle more of the cheese over that, add the tomatoes, then add the remaining cheese. Put in the oven at 350 degrees for about 12-15 minutes (or until crust is a nice golden-brown). Top with parsley flakes to make it look fancy and serve!
- Whisk ranch mix and mayo together, slowly add buttermilk. When well blended, cover and refrigerate.