I am completely in love with this Thai Chicken Pizza! Whenever we eat at CPK, I can’t not order it. The flavors are amazing, if you don’t have a CPK close by (which I don’t anymore), you are going to love this recipe!
|Our Version of California Pizza Kitchen’s Thai Chicken Pizza|| |
Pizza Crust recipe HERE
- 1 to 2 chicken breasts
- ¾ c. House of Tsang Peanut Sauce (just for the marinade)
- 2 to 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- ½ c. julienned carrots
- ½ c. bean sprouts
- ½ c. peanuts
- ¼ c. fresh chopped cilantro
- ¼ c. diced green onion
- ½ c. chicken broth
- 6 Tbsp. (heaping) creamy peanut butter
- 2-4 tsp. Sriracha chili sauce - depending on how hot you like it
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 6 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. fresh minced ginger
- 4-5 cloves garlic, pressed or minced
- Marinate the chicken in the House of Tsang peanut sauce while preparing the rest of the pizza.
- In a small sauce pan, stir together all the sauce ingredients and let simmer on a low heat.
- Grill the chicken (discarding excess marinade) then cut into thin slices.
- Make the pizza crust according to directions then top with cheese, peanut sauce (that you just prepared) grilled chicken slices, carrots, bean sprouts, peanuts, cilantro, and onions.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees until edges are golden brown.