Do you ever feel like making a quick little dessert but don’t want to make more than one or two individual portions? This is a GREAT summertime dessert or snack and you don’t have to make a big ol’ batch. You can make as few or as many individual-sized desserts as you want! This peach crisp is SUPER easy… with only a few ingredients you can’t go wrong.
We teamed up with NatureBox for this recipe… they sent me a pack of some of their snacks and I made this with their Cherry Crumble Granola (soft-baked granola with cherries, almonds and coconut) and Tart & Tangy Fruit Medley (dried cranberry and apple bits). All I had to do was add some peaches and some spices and I was done. Couldn’t have been easier!
- 1 peach, sliced (you could also use 6-8 canned peach slices)
- 2 Tbsp. NatureBox Tart & Tangy Fruit Medley
- 1 Tbsp. sugar (use less if you are using canned)
- pinch of cinnamon
- 2-3 drops almond extract (this goes a long way so don't overdo it)
- 1/2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 c. NatureBox Cherry Crumble Granola (or to taste)
- Vanilla ice cream
- Preheat oven to 350-degrees. Toss peaches, Fruit Medley, sugar, cinnamon, almond extract and flour together in a small bowl. Transfer to a small ramekin, souffle dish or other small/individual-sized oven-safe dish. Top with granola and bake for 10-15 minutes or until granola turns golden-brown. Top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and serve!
This post is sponsored by NatureBox. Go to their site and enter the following promo code for 50% off your first box! Promo code: SUMMERSNACKS
· NatureBox is a subscription service that offers the ability to discover and enjoy healthy snacks on a monthly basis. We currently ship to the 48 continental states as well as FPO/APO addresses. We also ship to P.O. Boxes.
· Our products are made from wholesome ingredients and are Nutritionist-approved. We abide by our strict quality standards: No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Partially Hydrogenated Oils, No Trans Fats, No Artificial Sweeteners, No Artificial Flavors, No Artificial Colors.
· We share delicious recipes and healthy eating tips on our blog: http://blog.naturebox.