This Grape Chicken Pasta Salad has everything you need. Juicy pineapple, crunchy almonds, crisp grapes and tender rotini all in a sweet, creamy dressing.
This grape chicken pasta salad is a family staple in the summer. My brother in law would always request for me to make it when we would get together for family reunions. I love the savory sweet mix of it. Great as a side dish for picnics or BBQ’s! I like that I can make up a big batch and just spoon some out for a lunch or side dish.
- 1 pkg curly noodles cooked
- 1 chicken breast cut in pieces and cooked with a little lemon juice
- 1 small package sliced almonds
- 1 can pineapple tidbits drained
- 1/2 bag of red grapes
- 1 c. sour cream
- 1 c. miracle whip
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ginger
- Mix dressing and stir into the other ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.