We got this grill caribbean chicken recipe from our good friend, Adam. Every time we get together to grill with him, he makes this for us. It is so full of flavor, there is no need for BBQ sauce! We like to have it with grilled pineapple…
- 4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 pkg bacon we like to use the thick bacon, it doesn't fall apart as much on the grill
- 1 bottle Caribbean Jerk Marinade/sauce any brand will work, we used KC Masterpiece
- Grilled pineapple optional
- In a large Ziploc bag, combine chicken breasts and about 3/4 of the bottle of Caribbean Jerk Sauce. In a separate Ziploc bag, add the bacon and remaining Jerk Sauce. Put in fridge overnight (or at least 6-8 hours). Take out the chicken, discard marinade and grill turning only once if possible. Add bacon to the grill. When the bacon seems cooked through (watch it closely, don't overcook). Place the chicken on top of 4 bacon pieces and lay the remaining bacon over the top of the chicken. Grill on low for another few minutes. Serve with grilled pineapple. YUM.