This Piña Colada Smoothie is a tasty, low calorie drink. It’s only 160 calories for a 2 cup serving, and it still tastes like a sweet dessert!
Piña Colada Smoothie
If you like Piña Coladas and getting caught in the rain, you’re not alone. Hello! There was an entire song written by Rupert Holmes about the “Escape” this beverage provides. But not everyone is into the added sugar content that sometimes accompanies this sweet drink. Luckily, we have the answer for you.
This Piña Colada Smoothie doesn’t have a lot of processed sugar and it’s full of fruit! Coconut and pineapple is definitely one of my favorite combinations. It is so tangy and sweet and perfect for the warm weather we’ve been having lately. It just reminds me of sitting by the pool and soaking up sunshine! I am not a huge fan of drinking coconut water by itself, but when it is blended up in this smoothie I love it! It gives it the perfect consistency and taste.
Sip Your Snack
This smoothie is great for an afternoon snack — your kids will think they’re getting a real treat, but it is actually good for them! You definitely want to serve this smoothie immediately after you blend it. If you let it sit, it will separate. If you have leftovers that you want to blend later, store it in the fridge and then add a few more pineapple chunks and blend it up again. You can top it with pineapple chunks, or coconut (or whipped cream if you want it to be a little more of a treat).
More Smoothie Recipes
If you’re ready for some summertime relaxation, or a quick way to enjoy breakfast, these delicious smoothie recipes will come in handy.
- Banana Berry Smoothie is so refreshing, nutritious and great for a filling treat or a meal. The combination of bananas and berries goes perfectly together.
- Green Smoothie is cool as a cucumber under pressure. It’s amazing combination of raw fruits and veggies make this taste delicious and leaves you feeling fantastic.
- Peaches and Cream Oatmeal Smoothie gives you the energy to start the day. It’s also a great recovery drink after a workout.
- Golden Detox Smoothie is full of ingredients that are good for you, but still tastes sweet and yummy. If you’re struggling with healthy eating, this is a great way to start feeling better.
- Weight Loss Magic Smoothie is an easy recipe based on our Weight Loss Magic Soup. Drink your veggies in a refreshing smoothie and get all the nutritional benefits.
How To Make Piña Colada Smoothie
- Place all ingredients into a blender and mix until smooth.
- Top with extra coconut and/or pineapple chunks.
- Blendtec Blender