Mandarin Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans
Mandarin Spinach Salad with Candied Pecans is colorful and packed with flavor! Tart pomegranates and sweet candied pecans give it a yummy crunch.
- 6 cups baby spinach pre-washed
- 3/4 cup poppyseed dressing Brianna's
- 22 ounces mandarin oranges 2 cans, drained
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup blueberries
Don't love one of the ingredients? No problem! Here are some helpful substitutions and additions to Spinach Salad:
- Serve this salad with pomegranate seeds and candied pecans for a sweet Christmas salad.
- Swap out the pomegranate seeds for fresh raspberries or strawberries during the summer months for a light summer supper.
- Add craisins, dried cranberries, raisins, dried mango, feta cheese, or creamy goat cheese for added texture and flavor.
- Toss the fresh spinach with romaine lettuce or a spring mix to add bulk if you need to serve a lot of people.
- Try toasted almonds instead of pecans.
Calories: 297kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 299mg | Potassium: 1108mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 16675IU | Vitamin C: 54.4mg | Calcium: 192mg | Iron: 5.3mg