Easy Chicken Casserole
Easy Chicken Casserole lives up to its name; easy to make, easy to eat and easy to clean up! Perfect dinner for busy weeknights when nothing but "easy" will do.
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into bite size pieces
- 3 1/2 cups instant white rice I use Minute Rice
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 can condensed French onion soup
- 1 can water use empty soup can to measure
- 1/4 cup butter melted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Line a 9x13 baking dish with aluminum foil and spray foil with non-stick cooking spray.
In a bowl, whisk together all the soups and the water.
Pour half of soup mixture in the bottom of the baking dish.
Add rice evenly over the soup mixture.
Evenly place the chicken pieces on top of the rice.
Drizzle the melted butter over the chicken.
Pour remaining soup mixture over chicken and rice. Be sure the rice is completely covered.
Cover entire dish with aluminum foil, sealing it well around the edges of the pan.
Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
Remove aluminum foil cover from the pan. Use a wooden spoon to stir the casserole before serving. Be careful not to tear the foil on the bottom of the pan.
Calories: 437kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 20g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 69mg | Sodium: 1119mg | Potassium: 361mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 490IU | Vitamin C: 0.7mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 4.5mg