You are going to love these Savory Sweet Asian Glazed Pork Kabobs! The marinade makes the pork so tender and gives it a tangy, sweet taste.
You are going to love these Asian glazed pork kabobs! Like the title says, they were a little savory and a little sweet and just tangy and delicious. They were especially good with some fresh grilled pineapple! I could grill every night during the summer! I just love getting the heat out of the house and the yummy way it smells outside. We are always experimenting with new grill recipes and this one was a huge winner! We will definitely be making this again soon.
- 4 to 6 pounds pork chops
- Cut the pork chops into bite size pieces, I like to cut off the excess fat but that is a personal preference.
- In a medium bowl mix together all the marinade ingredients and pour over the pork chop pieces. Let marinade for at least an hour- the longer the better.
- Thread the pork onto skewers but don't throw the marinade away. Allow the uncooked kabobs to sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes.
- In the meantime, Pour the excess marinade into a sauce pan over medium high heat and bring to a boil for a full minute, then reduce to low heat.
- Grill the kabobs over medium heat, basting generously with the marinade every couple of minutes until fully cooked.
- We like to serve with a side of fresh grilled pineapple.
recipe adapted from the Weber’s Big Book of Grilling