If you are looking for something new to make for dinner don’t miss this super easy appetizer recipe! We know that Asian Glazed Chicken is a highlight meal for tons of families, but this specific recipe is loaded with flavor and low on calories. It doesn’t get better than that!
This is a great appetizer recipe that can be served with toothpicks, or as a shish kabobs.
Need something to make for dinner?
This easy appetizer recipe can be turned into a meal by simply adding vegetables and rice. It is so delicious that we are sure it will become a staple for your family.
- 2 chicken breasts sliced into thin pieces
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 Tbsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 cloves garlic crushed
- 1 tsp ginger
- sesame seeds
- Put chicken and oil in a skillet over medium high heat and cook until lightly browned on both sides. Add broth, balsamic, soy sauce, sugar, garlic, ginger, and hot sauce and cook until liquid comes to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered for about 15 minutes. Remove cover and bring heat to medium-high, allowing sauce to reduce down, about 5-10 minutes, until it becomes a thick glaze, turning chicken occasionally. (Keep an eye on glaze, you don't want it to burn or completely absorb into the chicken)
- Transfer chicken to a platter and pour glaze on top. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.