This Chocolate Chocolate Chip Nothing Bundt Cake is rich, moist, and delicious! Our recipe tastes just like the cake you can get at the shop.
More Nothing Bundt Cake Copycat Recipes
- Nothing Bundt Cake Carrot Cake – I found a new way to use all of the same ingredients, including the ease of a cake mix, yet give the cake a lighter texture that is similar to the Nothing Bundt Cake texture.
- Nothing Bundt Cake Lemon Cake – A sweet, tart cake that tastes just like the original.
- Nothing Bundt Cake White Chocolate Raspberry Cake – White chocolate chips and a raspberry filling give this cake so much flavor!
- Nothing Bundt Cake Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cake – A rich and moist pumpkin cake that is perfect for the holidays.
Other Yummy Cake Recipes
If you love cake you are in the right place! Check out some of our favorite cake recipes that make the perfect dessert for any occasion.
- Strawberries and Cream Cake– Strawberries and Cream Cake is a great summer dessert, loaded with fresh strawberries in both the cake and frosting! Perfect for a family get together.
- Cinnamon Swirl Cake– This Cinnamon Swirl Cake is one of my favorite desserts because it’s quick, easy and so yummy! It’s like a cinnamon roll in a cake, end everyone loves it!
- Carnival Cruise Warm Melting Cake– Have you tried the Carnival Cruise Line Warm Chocolate Melting Cake? If you’ve been on a Carnival Cruise, you know how amazing it is. If not, you can indulge in this decadent chocolate melting cake at home.
- Flourless Chocolate Cake– This Flourless Chocolate Cake is by far the easiest version I have ever made and it tastes just as good as more difficult recipes. It is light and decadent and has a rich chocolate flavor. And spread over the top is a silky smooth chocolate ganache.
- Chocolate Pudding Cake– This Chocolate Pudding Cake is probably the easiest chocolate cake recipe out there. There are only 4 ingredients!
- Orange Pineapple Cake– Orange Pineapple cake is a light, fruity cake with an island flair. You will love the delicious whipped creamy topping! Perfect for potlucks and parties!
- Coconut Cream Cake with Coconut Frosting– This Coconut Cream Cake is a coconut lovers dream! It is a coconut infused cake, with a rich and creamy coconut cream cheese frosting, sprinkled with even more toasted coconut.
Our Version of Nothing Bundt Cakes’ Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cake
Mix first six ingredients together in a mixer or with beaters. Stir in chocolate chips.
Pour into a greased bunt cake pan (cooking spray works great).
Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Remove from oven. Let cool for 20 minutes.
Remove cake from bundt pan by placing a plate upside down over the bundt pan. While holding the plate firmly on top of the bundt pan, flip both over so the cake comes out onto the plate.
Cover the cake with plastic wrap and place it in the fridge overnight before frosting.
In a medium bowl, cream together the cream cheese and butter until creamy.
Mix in the vanilla, then gradually stir in the powdered sugar. Start with 2 cups then keep adding more until it is nice and thick.
Spoon the frosting into a Ziplock resealable gallon bag. Clip one bottom corner of the bag. Squeeze frosting out of the bag onto the cake in strips as pictured above.