These Easy Crock Pot Peanut Clusters have only 4 ingredients and are so easy to make! Just throw everything in the Crock Pot or slow cooker and you’re done.
Easy Crock Pot Peanut Clusters
Who doesn’t love chocolate combined with crunchy, salty peanuts? These Easy Crock Pot Peanut Clusters will delight anyone on your Christmas list!
These make a great treat to pass around to friends and neighbors at Christmas time. They have a creamy, gourmet taste and your friends will think you put a lot more work into them than you actually did (which is totally my kind of treat). You can refrigerate these in an air-tight container or even freeze them. I like them best at room temperature because they are more soft and creamy.
This is a recipe from my FABULOUS mother-in-law. Every time she makes these she gets rave reviews. I honestly can’t believe it has taken me this long to get the recipe on here. It’s definitely a family favorite!
Try these substitutions
If you aren’t a fan of peanuts, don’t worry. These beautiful, festive treats can be made with almonds or cashew in place – or in addition to — peanuts. And while we’re branching out, consider walnuts, pecans, macadamia nuts. The possibilities are endless. For those who love the flavor of fruit in their chocolate, add some dried cherries, Craisins, raisins or other dried fruit to the mix. And if you added marshmallows, well I think you can see what Rocky Road we’re heading down.
More of Our Favorite Christmas Treats:
- Mom’s Christmas Caramels – Sweet and chewy homemade caramels are the best at Christmas! Make them for your neighbors and they will love you forever.
- Andes Mint Cookies – These delicious chocolate mint cookies will get you on Santa’s “nice” list!
- Dipped Caramel Pretzel Bites – Pretzels dipped in caramel and chocolate are pretty much the best thing ever. I have to warn you, they are addicting!
- Christmas Crunch – A sweet and salty treat that only takes 15 minutes to make. Perfect to munch on while watching your favorite Christmas movie.
- Dipped Ritz Cookies – Ritz Crackers never tasted so good! Spread peanut butter or caramel between two crackers then dip them in milk or white chocolate.
- White Chocolate Peppermint Bark Brownies – A fudge brownie with white chocolate frosting and crushed peppermint
- Slow Cooker Molten Chocolate Cake — Warm and gooey, this is a chocolate lover’s dream!
How to make Easy Crock Pot Peanut Clusters
- Combine all ingredients in a large crock pot on LOW heat for 1 hour, stirring once half-way through.
- Using a spoon, scoop clumps of peanut mixture on to wax paper and allow to cool to room temperature.
- You may refrigerate or freeze them. Be sure to serve at room temperature for the best texture.
- If you want to make a decorative topping (like in the picture) just melt some white chocolate chips or vanilla melts and drizzle over the top!
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker