This Tropical Slush with pineapple, coconut, and lime is the perfect thirst-quencher for a hot summer day. Fancy it up by serving in hollowed pineapples with a cherry on top!
Tropical Slush with Pineapple, Coconut, and Lime
This Tropical Slush is DELICIOUS! It is the perfect vacation drink. Can’t you just imagine sipping on this sweet slush by the side of the pool? I love it because it is like a Pina Colada with the coconut and pineapple flavors but it also had a hint of lime!
Dressed up or down
We like to serve these in hollowed out pineapples to make them even more fun. But you can definitely make them in a regular cup if you are short on time. If I make them without the real pineapple, I still like to add a slice of pineapple and cherry and a colorful straw. It’s also fun to add cute colorful paper umbrellas.
Great for a couple or a crowd
This recipe makes a BIG batch so it is great for parties or a Hawaiian Luau! It makes enough for about 20 people so it will serve a pretty good crowd. But be warned, people tend to go back for second and third helpings of this yummy drink. So expand the recipe to fit the size — and thirstiness — of your gathering. If you are making these for a smaller group, or just your family, you may want to half or quarter the recipe. You can also make a full batch and freeze what you don’t need. Then you can spoon some out on a random day and pretend that you are back on vacation!
Switch it up
Using the same basic recipe, you can swap various flavors in and out to meet your preferences or allergies. If coconut doesn’t work for your family, try using another flavor like raspberry. Or, leave the coconut out. In this case, the drink will lose some of its creamy flavor and texture. However, if you want to keep the creamy, but ditch the coconut, try using heavy cream or sweetened condensed milk. Just add a little until it tastes right.
Bottoms up | More delicious drinks to try
- Frozen Butterbeer from Harry Potter — It only takes five minutes to turn regular ingredients into this drinkable magic.
- Five-minute slushy — Kids are crazy for these magical, summertime treats
- Disneyland Mint Julep Copycat — mint, lemon and lime flavors make this a perfectly refreshing summertime sip.
- Orange Julius Copycat – Even better than you remember; better than the real deal
- Frozen Hot Chocolate — Cold, creamy, chocolatey dreamy
How to Make a Tropical Slush
- Allow sherbets to soften slightly.
- Mash sherbets, frozen juices, 7-up, and cream of coconut together.
- Serve in cups or hollowed out pineapples.