This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy.
These Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts are the best Brussels sprouts you will ever make! They are easy, flavorful, and cook up in minutes.
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Before I got an air fryer, I didn’t love making Brussels Sprouts. Sometimes I would cook Brussels Sprouts in the oven, or sometimes I would boil them, but they just never wowed me. Now that I know how to air fry them, I make them all the time! This air fryer recipe produces crispy Brussels Sprouts with tender insides. They make a great veggie side dish with chicken or beef.
- Brussels Sprouts – Make sure to peel off any papery or brown outer leaves before preparing.
- Olive Oil – Olive oil helps the Brussels sprouts crisp up in the air fryer.
- Balsamic Vinegar – Brussels Sprouts are naturally bitter and vinegar helps to balance the bitterness.
- Salt and Pepper – Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Parmesan Cheese and Lemon Wedges – I like to serve the Brussels Sprouts with freshly grated parmesan cheese and lemon wedges, just to round out the flavors.
- Other Toppings – Sometimes I like to switch it up and add some other flavors to this dish. I have added Sriracha or red pepper flakes for a little spice. I have added a drizzle of balsamic glaze. Sometimes I add lemon juice to the olive oil and vinegar mixture. On occasion I add garlic powder or onion powder. If I am making these for my kids, I will add a little maple syrup to sweeten things up. Really, there are so many ways you can make these Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts your own.
- Start by washing and drying the Brussels Sprouts.
- Then, cut the end of the stem off, and cut the sprouts in half.
- Place the sprouts in a bowl and toss them with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Place the Brussels Sprouts in the air fryer and cook at 370 for 10 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking time, remove the basket and shake it to make sure the sprouts don’t burn.
- Serve immediately with parmesan cheese and lemon wedges.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe Tip for Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
When placing the sprouts in the air fryer, make sure they are in a single layer with the flat side facing down. If there are too many sprouts to make a single layer, then you may have to cook them in multiple batches. If they are layered on top of each other, then you won’t get the crispy air fryer Brussels sprouts you want.
Brussels Sprouts! Brussels Sprouts are from Brussels, Belgium so the correct way is with the proper name of the city. If these sprouts were from Indianapolis, we would still call them Indianapolis Sprouts, even with the S on the end.
Yes! Start by just cooking the sprouts with no seasonings. Increase the cooking temp to 390, and cook for 14 minutes. About halfway through, take the sprouts out and toss them with the seasonings. Then, continue the cooking time.
More Brussels Sprouts Recipes
- Lemon Garlic Brussels Sprouts – Sautéed Lemon Garlic Brussels Sprouts are a beautiful side dish for spring suppers. Light and buttery with a hint of fresh lemon, they’re so delicious!
- Roasted Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts with Bacon – Roasted Potatoes with Brussels Sprouts and Bacon is perfect for any table. With tender potatoes, crisp Brussels sprouts and savory bacon, this dish has something for everyone!
- Brussels Sprout Sauce – This delicious Brussels Sprout Sauce will have you craving Brussels sprouts all the time. Easy and cheesy, this simple dip dresses up any vegetable!
- Cheddar Cheese Fondue – This Cheddar Cheese Fondue is so versatile—it’s perfect for dipping vegetables, meat, bread, or crackers. It is smooth and creamy, with a deliciously rich sharp flavor. Plus, it’s alcohol-free so the entire family can enjoy!
How to Make Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese for serving
- lemon wedges for serving
- Rinse the Brussels sprouts with cold water. Cut off the tails and cut the sprouts in half.
- Toss the sprouts in the oil and vinegar. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss again.
- Place the sprouts in the air fryer basket, flat side down. Cook at 370 for 10 minutes. Shake half way through.
- Serve immediately with a sprinkle of parmesan cheese and lemon wedges.
Did you try this recipe?
Share It on Instagram!
Mention @favoritefamilyrecipes or tag #favoritefamilyrecipes!
Sooo yummy! One of my favorite summer side dishes to make!
This is such a perfect side dish! Quikly became a favorite at my house!
Thank you so much for sharing this amazing recipe! Will surely have this again! It’s really easy to make and it tasted so delicious! Highly recommended!