These easy Oven Nachos are always a hit and perfect for a crowd. An easy appetizer for parties or game day that everyone will love!
Easy Oven Nachos
Whether it’s a big game on TV, hanging out with friends, or Cinco de Mayo, nachos are always a hit! These easy Oven Nachos are no exception and they really are so quick to throw together. What makes them even better are the toppings I got from Peakfection. Guacamole and salsa are essential when it comes to nachos. It is hard to find a good store-bought substitute for homemade, but I have to say that the Peakfection has made it a whole lot easier.
Get Great Guacamole
Because I can’t always find ripe avocados when I need them to make guacamole for a recipe, I have tried many brands of pre-made guacamole. I am usually disappointed by the taste and texture. I love Peakfection’s guacamole because it is made with fresh avocados, onion, jalapeño puree, garlic, salt, and pepper — that’s it! There aren’t any artificial fillers and preservatives. I can really taste the difference!
With Peakfection’s help these Easy Oven Nachos can be ready to eat in minutes. I found Peakfection Guacamole and Red Salsa at Smith’s/Kroger grocery store in the refrigerated section.
Make It Your Own
This is a very versatile recipe. I made this with grilled chicken and black beans because that is what I love. You can substitute shredded beef, ground beef, shredded chicken, or go the vegetarian route and use refried beans. There are also plenty of options for toppings in addition to what I’ve used for this recipe. Jalapeños, green chilies, sliced olives, shredded lettuce, cilantro, bacon, shrimp, etc. can all be added to make your nachos the best ever!
Gear Up for Game Day
If you’re looking for more great Game Day food, you won’t want to miss out on even more recipes that you can pair with these yummy Oven Nachos. Check out our Super Bowl Recipe Roundup for more than 50 Recipes that are perfect for hosting a party around the big game.
How To Make Oven Nachos
- 1 bag round tortilla chips or another sturdy chip that will hold the toppings without breaking
- 2 chicken breasts grilled and cut in bite size pieces
- 14 oz can black beans rinsed and drained well
- 3/4 lb cheddar cheese shredded (depending on how cheesy you like it)
- 1 c Diced tomatoes
- 3/4 c Sliced green onions
- 1 c Sour cream
- 1 c Peakfection Traditional Guacamole
- 1 c Peakfection Red Salsa
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread tortilla chips evenly on a large baking sheet.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese over the chips trying to cover them evenly.
- Evenly place chicken strips and beans over the chips.
- Sprinkle the other half of the cheese over the chicken and beans.
- Bake for approximately15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and add diced tomatoes and onions.
- Serve with Sour Cream, Guacamole, and Salsa on the side.
- Conventional Oven