This Halloween Candy Monster Bark is a super easy and yummy treat! This is really fun to make with your kids. You can melt the chocolate and let them sprinkle on their favorite candies.
For this Halloween Candy Monster Bark recipe I kept it pretty simple with chocolate candies, candy corn, and pretzel sticks. But you can really chop up any type of candy bar or use any type of candy you want on this. There is no right or wrong candy combination here!
I just used white chocolate chips for the bark, which worked great, but you can definitely use more expensive chocolate too. You just need to chop it up before melting it. I would recommend this for if you were making this Halloween bark for a nicer party for adults. Also, if you don’t love white chocolate, you can easily substitute the white chocolate for milk or dark chocolate. Or if you want to do two different kinds of chocolate you can do that too, just use different flavors for each layer, or swirl it around for a decorative design. You can see in the picture, there is a layer of candy in the chocolate layers, then more candy sprinkled on top.
This is a really decorative treat for Halloween parties, just brake it up and place the serving size pieces out in a dish or on a tray. Your little monsters will love it!
More Fun Halloween Treats:
If you are looking for some other fun Halloween treats that are great for parties or your family during the Halloween season, you are in luck! We have some yummy Rice Krispie Ghosts, Pumpkin Drop Cookies, and Toffee Apples. And if you are looking for some yummy drinks, definitely try our Harry Potter Pumpkin Juice and Butterbeer, or our copycat Starbucks Caramel Apple Spiced Cider and Candy Bar Hot Chocolates.
- 2 packages of your favorite flavor of chocolate chips
- fall colored M&M's or Reese's Pieces
- candy corn
- or any kind of candy you want!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with wax paper or baking paper. Pour out the first bag of chocolate chips so that they are close together but not stacked on top of each other.
- Put the cookie sheet in the oven, and watch closely. When chocolate chips begin to look shiny and just starting to melt, pull tray out and smooth the chocolate out with a spatula. Sprinkle on half of your candies then layer on the second bag of chocolate chips. Put in the oven again and when the second layer of chocolate chips begin to look shiny and a little melty, remove, smooth out chocolate, and sprinkle on more candy.
- Let the bark sit out at room temperature until completely hardened. Break the bark into serving size pieces and place onto a serving plate or bowl.