Ham and Pineapple Wraps are so easy to make. You will love the sweet and savory combo! They are great for lunch, picnics, or as an appetizer.
Ham and Pineapple Wraps
Making Ham and Pineapple Wraps Your Own
Other Sandwiches and Wraps Perfect for Picnics
Love sandwiches and wraps? Try some of our other great recipes:
- Zesty Italian Lunch Wrap
- The Bleubird’s Turkey and Brie Sandwich Copycat
- Soup Can Sandwiches
- Chicken Salad Curry Wraps
- Cobb Salad Sandwich
- Chicken Caesar Wraps
- Turkey Over Italy Sandwich
How to Make Ham and Pineapple Wraps
- Blend the cream cheese and pineapple together until creamy and smooth. Spread the cream cheese mixture on half of the wrap. Top the cream cheese with ham, lettuce, and tomato. Fold in the edges and roll up from the end the topping are on. Be sure to leave half the wrap empty because it is much easier to roll up and it stays together better.
- *Yummy Tip! For a ranch wrap sub the pineapple out for 1/2 cup of ranch dressing. My husband likes these ones even better!