I am completely in love with this Thai Chicken Pizza! Whenever we eat at CPK, I can’t not order it. The flavors are amazing, the peanut sauce is the best. If you don’t have a CPK close by (which I sadly don’t anymore), you are going to love this recipe!
Our Version of California Pizza Kitchen’s Thai Chicken Pizza
- Marinate the chicken in the House of Tsang peanut sauce while preparing the rest of the pizza.
- In a small sauce pan, stir together all the sauce ingredients and let simmer on a low heat.
- Grill the chicken (discarding excess marinade) then cut into thin slices.
- Make the pizza crust according to directions then top with cheese, peanut sauce (that you just prepared) grilled chicken slices, carrots, bean sprouts, peanuts, cilantro, and onions.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees until edges are golden brown.