This Thai Chicken Pizza is just like the one at California Pizza Kitchen. You will love it! The peanut sauce is soooo good!
California Pizza Kitchen’s Thai Chicken Pizza
I am completely in love with this Thai Chicken Pizza! Whenever we eat at CPK, I can’t not order it. The flavors are amazing, the peanut sauce is the best. If you don’t have a CPK close by (which I sadly don’t anymore), you are going to love this recipe!
Using Our Homemade Pizza Dough for Thai Chicken Pizza
This is the only homemade pizza dough recipe I ever use. It is so easy to prepare and, unlike some dough recipes I have tried, it tastes delicious! This pizza dough recipe makes enough dough for two large pizzas. You can make two pizzas, or make one and freeze one, or use the second to make breadsticks instead. The dough keeps great in the freezer, just be sure to bring the dough to room temperature again before rolling out. If you want to use a store bought pizza crust or use another homemade version (like a cauliflower pizza crust!) that is totally fine too! We’re just a little biased to ours. 😉
Peanut Sauce for Thai Chicken Pizza
Some of our readers asked if they could just use the leftover peanut sauce marinade as the peanut sauce on your pizza. We do not recommend this. The juices from the chicken will make the sauce much more runny than you’d want for a pizza topping. It also isn’t very food safe. The pizza won’t be going in the oven long enough to cook out all the bacteria from the raw chicken – that’s why you grill the chicken before putting it on the pizza.
Other Pizza Recipes We Love
- Lemon Chicken Pizza – If you haven’t tried thin slices of lemon on pizza, you are missing something great! It is so refreshing and flavorful.
- Turkey Bacon Avocado Pizza – This pizza is topped with turkey, crisp bacon, and fresh avocado with lots of cheese. It’s all the flavors of a club sandwich on a delicious pizza crust.
- Antipasto Pizza – A garlic cream sauce replaces the traditional red pizza sauce on this pizza. Spinach, artichoke hearts, pepperoncinis, cherry tomatoes, and olives make this a delicious, vegetarian pizza option.
- BBQ Chicken Pizza – BBQ Chicken Pizza is always a favorite! It features barbecue chicken, pineapple, cilantro and plenty of cheese.
- Garlic Ranch Pizza – Who doesn’t love garlic and ranch in their pizza sauce? When you add bacon, chicken, tomatoes, and mozzarella, it creates a pizza that will have everyone begging for more.
How to Make Thai Chicken Pizza
Pizza Crust recipe HERE
- Marinate the chicken in the House of Tsang peanut sauce while preparing the rest of the pizza.
- In a small sauce pan, stir together all the sauce ingredients and let simmer on a low heat.
- Grill the chicken (discarding excess marinade) then cut into thin slices.
- Make the pizza crust according to directions then top with cheese, peanut sauce (that you just prepared) grilled chicken slices, carrots, bean sprouts, peanuts, cilantro, and onions.
- Bake 10-15 minutes at 450 degrees until edges are golden brown.
- Outdoor Grill