Tired of the same ol’ chicken breast recipes in your current dinner rotation? Try adding a little pizzaz to your plate with these recipe favorites from our readers.
Easy Chicken Breast Recipes
It’s definitely easy to get into a rut when it comes to chicken breast recipes. Everyone has their one or two chicken recipes that they like and they just stick with those. If you are seeking some inspiration for some new and exciting chicken breast recipes to try, you are in the right place! These are our top chicken breast recipes here on Favorite Family Recipes. You are going to love them!
Baked Chicken Breast Recipes
Baked chicken doesn’t have to be boring! In fact, if you do it right, baked chicken can be just a juicy and flavorful as fried chicken but healthier. Plus, baking chicken in the oven can be one of the easiest and quickest ways to cook chicken. Next time you are in a pinch for a quick dinner, give one of these a try!
- Oven Fried Chicken
- Baked Paprika Chicken
- Baked Sweet and Sour Chicken
- One Pan Chicken and Veggies (Italian Style)
- Baked Garlic Chicken
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
- Baked Cranberry Chicken
Summertime is the season for GRILLING! Switch it up from your typical burgers and dogs and try one of these delicious grilled chicken breast recipes.
- Citrus Avocado Chicken
- Coconut Curry Grilled Chicken
- Cheesy Grilled Mexican Chicken
- Grilled Malibu Chicken
- Grilled Lemon Pepper Chicken
- Big Kahuna Grilled Chicken Teriyaki Sandwiches
- Honey BBQ Chicken
- Grilled Balsamic Chicken
Fried Chicken Recipes
Every once in a while, nothing quite beats flavorful, juicy, fried chicken. Whether you like to serve it on its own, with gravy, or on a fresh bakery bun, you just can’t go wrong!
- Chicken Fried Chicken
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken in Basil Cream Sauce
- Cap’n Crunch Chicken
- Southern Fried Chicken Sandwiches
- Mafa Chicken with Honey Mustard Sauce
- Chicken Parmesan
Chicken Skillet and Pan Cooked Chicken Recipes
Probably the quickest way to cook chicken is by pan frying it in a skillet. You can cut the chicken breast up into pieces like our Panda Express Mushroom Chicken recipe of you can keep it whole like our popular Outback Steakhouse Alice Springs Chicken Copycat recipe.
- Santa Fe Chicken and Rice Skillet
- Panda Express Mushroom Chicken
- Chicken Marsala
- Stuffed Pesto Chicken
- Alice Springs Chicken
- Cheesecake Factory Chicken Madeira
Instant Pot and Crock Pot Chicken
I love Crock Pot and Instant Pot recipes. I also love that they can easily be interchanged depending on how much time you have. You can make a Crock Pot recipe into an Instant Pot recipe and vice versa. Chicken breasts in the Instant Pot typically take about 20 minutes while in the slow cooker they take 2-4 hours on high and 6-8 hours on low. Switch it up and see what works best for you!
- Instant Pot Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Crock Pot Salsa Verde Chicken
- Easy Instant Pot Chicken Breasts
- Crock Pot Chicken Gyros
- Instant Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Fast or Slow Easy Apricot Chicken
Looking for even MORE easy chicken recipes?
Did you know we have over 100 chicken recipes here on Favorite Family Recipes? It’s true!