These Peach Caprese Salad Skewers are summer on a stick! With a mix of sweet and salty flavors and a drizzle of balsamic glaze, what’s not to love?
Peach Caprese Salad Skewers
These Peach Caprese Salad Skewers combine so many of my absolute favorite foods. I love tasting sweet, creamy, tart, salty, and savory all in one dish. They work great as appetizers or side dishes. I love the idea of munching on skewers while waiting for the steaks to be done on the grill. If you want to make it a whole meal you can remove the ingredients from the stick and put them over a bed of mixed greens.
- Start with your peaches. Cut them in half, remove the pit, and cut into cubes.
- Next, cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- For the prosciutto, cut it into strips and then roll up the strips.
- Next, I gather all my ingredients together in little individual bowls and set out my skewers.
- Time to assemble! I chose to do tomato, mint, prosciutto, peach, mozzarella, but you can do any order you like!
- Budget-Friendly Skewer Tip: If you have an ingredient that is more expensive, pattern the skewer to use less of that ingredient so it goes farther. Fill in the space with other delicious ingredients. For example, the mozzarella pearls were a little pricey, so I organized the skewers to only have two pearls but three of all the other ingredients.
- Next, you can drizzle the balsamic glaze over the top. If you don’t want to drizzle it, you can also serve it in the bowl on the side as a dip.
Summer of Skewers
There is something so fun about food on a stick! If you love skewers, try some of our other favorite recipes.
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Kabobs
- Nectarine Pork Skewers
- Grilled Fruit Kabobs
- Steak Kabobs with Avocado Dipping Sauce
How to Make Peach Caprese Salad Skewers
- 5-6 peaches
- 8 ounces heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 4 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 8 ounces mozzarella pearls
- 10 mint leaves or basil leaves cut in half
- balsamic glaze for drizzling
- Pit and slice the peaches into cubes.
- Half the heirloom cherry tomatoes.
- Cut the prosciutto into strips, and then roll up the strips.
- Gather all your ingredients together and set out your skewers.
- Assemble the skewers in any order you desire.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over the top of the skewers. If you don't want to drizzle the glaze, you can serve it on the side for dipping.