This blueberry jello salad recipe is a fun variation from the original Jell-O salad. My kids beg for this! The pineapple gives it a chunkier texture. But if you don’t like the thicker texture, just omit the pineapple and it is still delicious!
- 2 c. boiling water
- 2 boxes (3 oz.) blackberry Jell-O
- 1 can (16 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can blueberry pie filling
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbls. sugar
- 1 (16 oz.) Cool Whip, softened
- In a large bowl combine Jell-O and boiling water. Stir until dissolved. Mix in pineapple and pie filling. Pour into 9x13 inch pan and refrigerate about 2 hours until firm.
- Topping: Mix cream cheese and sugar together well. Stir in Cool Whip. Spread over set Jell-O. Refrigerate at least half an hour before serving.
- This recipe is also yummy using cherry Jell-O and cherry pie filling!