This Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad has a crunchy pretzel crust, a smooth cream cheese filling, and a strawberry jello layer on top.
This is called a strawberry pretzel jello salad but it tastes more like a dessert, so yummy! I sometimes double the cream cheese center if I am feeding a larger crowd. The pretzel crust has such a yummy savory flavor, then you add a creamy cheesy sweet layer, and top it all with delicious fresh strawberries! What is there not to love?
Strawberry-Pretzel Jello Salad
- 2 cups pretzel sticks crushed
- 3/4 cup butter melted
- 3 tbsp. sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 1 6 oz. strawberry gelatin unprepared
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 cups fresh strawberries or 2 (10 oz. pkgs. frozen strawberries, partially thawed)
- Mix first three ingredients and press in bottom of a 9 x 13 pan. Bake at 375 degrees for 8 minutes. Let cool completely.
- Beat sugar, cream cheese, and Cool Whip in a medium size bowl (I sometimes double this part if I am feeding more people). Spread over pretzel crust.
- Mix Jello and boiling water until dissolved. Add strawberries. Pour over cheese mixture. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.