These Chicken Caesar Wraps are excellent tasting and very filling! It is like a delicious Caesar salad all wrapped up and ready to take on the go…. plus, I find these much more filling and satisfying than a salad. If you are looking to make them healthier, use a low-cal Caesar dressing! As mentioned in the recipe below, my favorite dressing to use for these is Brianna’s Asiago Caesar but any kind will work. I also like to get the actual shredded Parmesan and not the stuff in the canister… it tastes much better that way! I love making these for picnics and park days. It is something that all of us (including kids) enjoy!
Chicken Caesar Wraps
Ingredients (with Amazon Links)
- 2-3 c. romaine lettuce
- Caesar dressing to taste.. the better the dressing, the better your wrap will be.. personally I like Brianna's brand
- 1/3 c. Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 chicken breast cooked & diced
- croutons coarsely chopped
- diced tomatoes lightly salted
- 2-3 to rtilla wraps burrito sized, we like the herb flavored kind
- Toss lettuce, dressing, cheese, chicken, and croutons in a large bowl until everything is lightly coated with dressing. Add tomatoes and lightly toss again. Place salad mixture in the middle of the wrap, wrap up tightly and serve!