This Chicken Caesar Wrap has all the flavors of Caesar salad, all wrapped up and ready to take on the go. So filling, satisfying and delicious!
Chicken Caesar Wrap
This Chicken Caesar Wrap recipe is crunchy, tangy and so yummy! I love making these for picnics and park days during the summer; it’s a fun alternative to regular old PB&J. My kids love it because basically they love anything that’s wrapped up in a tortilla, and I love this wrap because it somehow seems more substantial than a salad. Tender chicken, lots of crunchy lettuce, croutons and a creamy Caesar dressing makes this a filling and satisfying meal that’s all wrapped up and ready to take anywhere! Serve with potato chips and some fruit and you’re good to go!
Suggestions for the Perfect Chicken Wrap
- You can use pre-cooked chicken (I sometimes find great deals on pre cooked grilled chicken breasts at Costco) or you can boil a few chicken breasts and slice them up. Super easy and you can use them in all sorts of things.
- Another alternative for chicken is buying a rotisserie chicken at the grocery store and shredding up enough for your wraps. Delicious!
- Do yourself a favor and use actual shredded Parmesan cheese, and not the stuff from the container. It tastes so much better and is not that much more expensive.
- If you’re looking to make these wraps healthier, use a low-cal Caesar dressing. My favorite dressing to use for this recipe is Brianna’s Asiago Caesar but any kind will work.
- Add diced cooked bacon to this Chicken Caesar Wrap for an additional smoky flavor.
- I love making my own croutons with the the heels of our family’s bread loaves. Nobody likes the heels, but I just dice them up, toss them in some garlic salt and olive oil, then bake for about 10 minutes until they’re crispy. Much more cost effective, and they taste delicious!
More Tasty Wraps and Sandwiches
Lunchtime does not have to be boring or ordinary! Try some of our favorite quick lunch wraps and sandwich recipes and you’ll look forward to that mid-day meal!
- Zesty Italian Lunch Wrap
- Thai Chicken Salad Wraps
- Cobb Salad Sandwich
- Spicy Chicken Wraps
- Turkey Bacon Avocado Panini Sandwich
- Apple, Ham and Cheddar Melt Sandwiches
- Ham and Pineapple Wraps
How to Make a Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Toss lettuce, dressing, cheese, chicken, and croutons in a large bowl until everything is lightly coated with dressing.
- Add tomatoes and lightly toss again.
- Place salad mixture in the middle of the wrap.
- Wrap up tightly and serve!