This Fresh Mango Avocado Coleslaw is such a flavorful and colorful summer salad! We will be eating this delicious side dish all summer!
We had some leftover mango from another dinner this week so I made up this delicious mango avocado coleslaw! This is such a flavorful and fresh summer salad, we brought a big bowl of this to a barbecue and it was a huge hit. By the way, this does make a pretty big bowl so feel free to half the recipe if you are making it for just a few people. We have made this two ways now, once as a side dish and once as a meal with sliced grilled chicken over the top. Both ways are so good. I have a feeling we will be making this a lot this summer! And the best part is, it is low in calories!
- 2 12 oz packages broccoli slaw
- 1 1/2 c. fresh sliced mango
- 2 avocados sliced
- 1/2 c. sliced almonds
- 1/3 c. rice vinegar
- 1/4 c. honey
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped cilantro
- In a large bowl, toss together the broccoli slaw, mangos, avocados, and almonds.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk together the dressing ingredients.
- Gently stir the dressing into the salad.