This Kneaders French Toast and Caramel Syrup Copycat Recipe is spot on! The French Toast is topped with rich, creamy syrup and fresh strawberries and cream.
Kneaders French Toast and Caramel Syrup
I can barely even call this “our” version of Kneaders French Toast. I just simplified the process and added a little vanilla to the syrup. However, I had to post it because it has become an all time favorite breakfast around here. If you don’t have a Kneaders nearby you have to try this recipe!
What is So Special About this French Toast?
If you haven’t had Kneaders French Toast, you haven’t really had french toast! Every element is unbelievably delicious! The thick, cinnamon swirl bread makes the perfect, fluffy base. The batter is full of cinnamon and vanilla flavor. Last, but most certainly not least, the rich, creamy, caramel syrup drizzled over the top. Add the classic Kneaders strawberries and whipped cream on top and you have a truly unforgettable breakfast!
How to Make Caramel Syrup
This caramel syrup recipe is my absolute favorite!! I put it on EVERYTHING! Pancakes, waffles, bacon, a spoon….. 😉 For how delicious this syrup is, you won’t believe how easy it is to make! All you have to do is combine the ingredients in a saucepan and stir until the sugar is dissolved! Make sure you don’t have the burner on too high and that you are stirring often, otherwise the bottom can burn.
Other Breakfast Recipes You Will Love
Looking for other delicious breakfast recipes? Try some of our other favorites!
- Easy Breakfast Casserole
- Breakfast Quesadillas
- Ham, Egg, and Cheese Croissants
- Hawaiian Banana Pancakes
- Caramel Apple French Toast
How to Make Kneaders French Toast and Caramel Syrup
Our Version of Kneaders French Toast and Caramel Syrup
For the French Toast
- Slice the cinnamon bread into 6 to 8 slices, depending on a how thick you like it. Preheat a large griddle to 325 degrees, or a large pan over the stove on medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla, and brown sugar. Dip each slice into the mixture, be sure to completely coat, then cook on the preheated and buttered griddle until both sides of the bread are a golden brown.
- For the syrup, combine all the ingredients in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir and heat until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- Serve french toast with warm caramel syrup, sliced strawberries, and whip cream or cool whip.