If you are looking for a quick and easy snack or appetizer, give this Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta a try! You will love how delicious, yet simple this is!
Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
You can literally whip this Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta up in a matter of minutes with only a few easy ingredients. My kids love to help prepare bruschetta because they can “paint” the olive oil on each of the slices and then they can carefully top each one with the ingredients. We served this with our easy lemon spaghetti the other day and the entire meal was ready in less than 20 minutes, start-to-finish.
Can I Add Other Toppings?
If you are looking for something more, try adding a little avocado to each slice. We also like to drizzle a little balsamic vinegar over the top sometimes, too. Really, you can make it however you would like!
Another Slice of Italy
Turn this great bruschetta appetizer into one piece of an amazing Italian meal with some of these other recipe ideas.
- Baked Rotini with Italian Sausage is savory, cheesy, and a little spicy. It’s a great quick meal and can be frozen and reheated for later.
- One Pan Chicken and Veggies Italian Style is an easy meal for busy nights, all made on one sheet pan!
- Italian Sandwiches with Olive Tapenade are loaded with salami, mozzarella cheese and fresh veggies with a delicious tapenade spread.
- Zesty Italian Lunch Wrap is great for packing in a lunch box for the day or in a cooler for picnics or camping.
- Italian Stuffed Pork Tenderloin is one of the best pork tenderloins you will ever have. The secret is the filling. It gives the pork so much flavor!
How To Make Roasted Red Pepper Bruschetta
- Preheat oven to 450-degrees.
- Lightly brush each baguette slice on each side with olive oil and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake on the top rack of the oven for 4-5 minutes or until bread is lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and place one slice of cheese on each baguette and top with a roasted red pepper slice (you may want to cut the slice in half if it is too long).
- Top with another small slice of cheese (if you like it cheesy).
- Place baking pan back in the oven and bake about 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven, garnish with parsley, and serve.