Spicy Chicken Peanut wraps are a favorite to make for a really tasty lunch, they have a delicious creamy spicy mix! These are so great to take for lunch at work or for a picnic because the cabbage won’t wilt like lettuce. If you do take it to work, put your name on it because your lunch is going to be WAY more tempting than everyone else’s boring sandwiches! And you may want a glass of milk to drink with it because these babies are spicy!
|Spicy Chicken Peanut Wraps|| |
- 4 chicken breasts, cubed and cooked in a fry pan
- 1 red bell pepper, diced and roasted under the broiler
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup spicy peanut sauce (in the asian section at the grocery store)
- 1 small cucumber, diced
- ½ cup chopped peanuts
- 1 small package coleslaw (without dressing)
- 8 to 10 medium tortillas
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese and peanut sauce together until smooth. Then gently stir in the cooked chicken, roasted red peppers, cucumber, and peanuts.
- Refrigerate for about an hour (you don't have to, but I like the mix to set up in the fridge for a little bit) then place some of the chicken mixture on a tortilla and top with coleslaw and roll up into a wrap.