This Noodles and Company Indonesian Peanut Saute copycat recipe features chicken, noodles, lots of veggies, and peanuts sautéed in a creamy peanut sauce.
This Peanut Saute is my personal version of the “Indonesian Peanut Saute” from Noodles & Co. It turned out just like it! I love Noodles and Co. and this is a great way to enjoy the flavor without spending the extra money. This recipe got my hubby’s stamp of approval. In fact, he said “this is my favorite Thai noodle dish I have ever had! It’s even better than Noodles & Co!”
Noodles and Company Indonesian Peanut Saute Copycat
- 1-2 Lbs. chicken cut into thin strips
- vegetable oil
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha chili sauce
- juice of 1 lime
- 3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 Tbsp. fresh ginger minced
- 3-4 shakes soy sauce
- salt & pepper to taste
- 16 oz. 1 pkg. linguine noodles
- shoestring carrots
- broccoli florets chopped
- green onion
- bean sprouts
- 2-3 limes sliced
- In a large skillet, saute chicken in oil, Sriracha, lime, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, salt & pepper. While chicken is cooking, prepare the linguine (to al dente) and make the peanut sauce. After the chicken is cooked, remove from the skillet and wrap in foil to keep warm.
- Re-oil the skillet, add vegetables and saute (except for the bean sprouts, add those a few minutes before serving so they are still nice and crunchy and don't get overcooked). Add the chicken and bean sprouts to the skillet, cover, and reduce heat.
- Drain noodles and stir them together with the peanut sauce. Top with veggies & chicken and garnish with peanuts and limes.
- FOR THE PEANUT SAUCE: Combine chicken broth, peanut butter, chili sauce, honey, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic in a small saucepan over medium-low heat until sauce becomes smooth and well blended.
***Peanut Sauce recipe adapted from Our Best Bites