These Butterfinger Bites are seriously little bites of HEAVEN. They are so addicting! If you are a Butterfinger lover, you are going to be crazy about these!
I love Butterfingers in milkshakes and ice cream, but that is nothing compared to the taste of them mixed with cheesecake! The crust for these is so tasty too. I think these are the cutest when they are made in mini muffin tins. Try them out for your next super bowl party, baby shower, girls’ night or family get together. They make perfect little bite size pieces. Cheesecake is so rich, sometimes an entire slice of it is too much! But if you are in the mood for a bigger dessert, you can always make them in regular size muffin tins, you just need to bake them a little longer.
All Kinds of Candy
For those of you that aren’t crazy about Butterfingers, you can really use any kind of candy bar in it’s place! These are really good with Heath bars or mini M&Ms or chopped up Snickers. Try it with your favorite and let us know how it works out.
More Candy-Inspired Treats
There are so many ways to take the natural amazing-ness of your favorite candy, and enhance it. Check out these recipes if you’re looking to satisfy a sweet tooth.
- Candy Bar Hot Chocolate is a great way to add your favorite candy flavor to the always popular chocolate-y drink.
- Oh Henry Bars are a homemade version of this classic confection.
- Chocolate Cherry Cake is a way to combine two holiday favorites, cake and chocolate cherry candies.
- Halloween Candy Monster Bark takes the most candy-filled holiday to another level.
How to make Butterfinger Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place cookie crumbs, sugar, butter and salt into a bowl; mix to combine. Spoon mixture into bottoms of a mini muffin tin and press. Bake for 10 minutes and remove from oven.
- Reduce heat to 300 degrees. In a stand or electric mixer, beat cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth. Beat sugar, egg, cream and salt until well combined. Slowly stir in crushed Butterfinger. Evenly pour batter over baked crust. Bake for 20-22 minutes or until cheesecake is set. Let cool for 2 hours, then remove from pan.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave in 30 second intervals until smooth. If needed, return back to microwave for 15 seconds or so until smooth. Spoon over tops of cakes then sprinkle crushed butterfinger over top.
- Miniature muffin pan