This Cheesy Italian Bread is so easy and delicious, you will want to add it to your meals regularly. Even kids can get involved in making it!
Cheesy Italian Bread
Let’s hear it from the carb lovers out there! There are few meals out there that aren’t made better — and particularly more filling — by adding a side of bread. Rolls, breadsticks, slice of homemade bread… you get the idea. It rounds out the meal in a way that, well, we probably aren’t supposed to round out every meal. But we want to.
Now, thanks to this delicious and simple Cheesy Italian Bread, there’s yet another way you’ll want to sneak some bread in on the side of any number of popular dishes. Read on for more ideas below.
More Than One Way to Make Cheesy Italian Bread
I love this cheesy Italian bread! This recipe is so easy and delicious. I used to make it topped with just Basil and a little Kosher salt, but my friend, Heidi, told me to try it with Italian Seasoning. Now that I’ve sampled both, I think both ways taste great. Try it each way and decide for yourself which way you like it best!
Something like this is the perfect way to get your kids excited about eating tomatoes (if they aren’t already excited about tomatoes). I mean, you add cheese and bread… what’s not to love? Plus, this recipe is so easy it’s the perfect way to get little hands involved in the kitchen. Kids love to be part of the process. When they are, they’re more likely to eat what they helped create. Win-win.
Served On the Side
This Cheesy Italian Bread is versatile enough to be served on the side of any number of dishes. Soups, salads, Italian entrees. You name it. But here are just a few to get you started.
- Crock Pot Vegetable Beef Soup is a great way to calm your appetite. Hearty, rich and delicious.
- Olive Garden Pasta E Fabioli Soup is a copycat that is just begging for a side of this yummy Cheesy Italian Bread.
- Zuppa Toscana Soup Olive Garden Copycat is so flavorful and amazing. It tastes even better than the real deal!
- Light Greek Pasta Salad is perfect for lunch, dinner, potlucks or barbecues.
- BBQ Ranch Pasta Salad adds some zip to your meal and is perfect served alongside anything off the grill.
- Easy Shrimp Alfredo with Pasta is a cheesy, creamy, amazingly delicious dish you will simply have to try.
How To Make Cheesy Italian Bread
- Slice French bread lenthwise, cover with sliced cheese. Add tomatoes and top with Italian seasoning.
- Broil for a couple minutes until cheese melts (don't over-do it.. you don't want it to burn). If you don't like using a broiler, you can put it in the oven at 425-degrees until the cheese melts.
- Cut into individual pieces and serve hot!
- Conventional Oven