This easy Parmesan Pull Apart Bread starts with frozen roll dough. It ends with hot, cheesy, bites of seasoned bread perfect for dipping in marinara sauce.
This pull apart bread recipe is SO easy and SO delicious! I think I made it 3 or 4 times in the last month as a side dish. If you want to make it a little more cheesy, add some shredded mozzarella cheese to the parmesan.
- Pour frozen rolls out onto a cookie sheet to thaw. You want the rolls to be soft but not fully raised.
- Once rolls are soft, combine butter, minced garlic, basil, and oregano in a medium size bowl. Cover with a paper towel and melt together in microwave (30 to 45 seconds on high).
- Place cheese in another bowl (if using mozzarella mix it together with the parmesan).
- Dip each roll in the butter mix then roll in the cheese. Layer the rolls in a bundt pan. Let raise for 20 to 30 minutes. Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes. Let cool for 5 to 10 minutes, then turn over onto a serving plate.
- I like to fill the center with marinara sauce for dipping. I usually put a small glass cup in the hole in the center, then fill with the marinara so the bread doesn't get soggy.
For my marinara recipe click HERE