If you have never tried Cowboy Spaghetti before, now is the time! It is so flavorful and loaded with meats like bacon, beef, pastrami, and pepperoni!
I have seen a lot of recipes for Cowboy Spaghetti but none of them seemed to be quite what I was looking for, so I created my own! I’m not going to lie, this stuff is amazing. Trust me, this one is a man pleaser! I mean, how can you go wrong when you take an already popular, delicious dish like spaghetti, and add bacon, pastrami, pepperoni and ground beef? Hello! Protein lovers!
More Italian Favorite Foods
If you’re looking to make this part of an Italian feast, there are a few great ways to make that happen. Check out these recipes to get you started.
- Italian Stuffed Pork Tenderloin is the best pork tenderloin you will ever try! The filling gives the pork so much flavor.
- Cheesy Italian Bread is a great side dish to any meal. It’s so easy, even the kids can get involved in making it.
- Italian Pasta Salad is bursting color and flavor. The tri-color noodles, mozzarella cheese, and yummy veggies are tossed in tangy Italian dressing.
- One Pan Chicken and Veggies Italian Style is an easy meal for those busy nights. A Caprese style chicken with herb roasted potatoes and broccoli all one one sheet pan.
- Italian Beef Sandwich is tender and full of flavor. Tender beef, slow cooked in savory juices paired with spicy fixings to make a savory melt-in-your-mouth meal.
How To Make Cowboy Spaghetti
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 6 slices bacon chopped
- 1 Lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 tsp Tabasco sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Lb deli pastrami roughly chopped
- 1/3 c. pepperoni chopped
- 2 Tbsp jalapeno
- 1/2 c. sliced mushrooms
- 1 can diced olives
- ½ c. beef broth
- 14 oz fired roasted diced tomatoes
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- green onions chopped
- Heat a large deep skillet to medium-high heat. Add bacon and fry until crisp, remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towels. In the same skillet add ground beef. When beef is browned stir in onions and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Stir in bacon, pastrami, pepperoni, jalapeno, mushrooms and olives. Cook, stirring occasionally for about 5 minutes.
- Add beef broth and cook for an additional 5 minutes or so. Stir in tomatoes and tomato sauce. Cover and reduce heat to low (at this point you can also throw everything in a crock pot and cook on low heat for a few hours. If it gets too thick, add another can of fire roasted tomatoes and a little more beef broth). Prepare spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles well, add to meat sauce, and toss it all together (or you can serve with the sauce over the top). Top with sharp cheddar cheese and green onions.