They make this Turkey Over Italy Turkey Sandwich at my favorite deli in Boise called Deli George. It has turkey, provolone, and pesto mayo on focaccia bread.
Turkey Over Italy Turkey Sandwich
This Turkey Over Italy Turkey Sandwich on Foccacia Bread is just the best. I told you last week, when I posted the focaccia bread, that I would share with you my favorite sandwich in the world. This is it! It has deli turkey, provolone cheese, pepperoncinis, vinegar drenched lettuce, and pesto mayo on a homemade rosemary focaccia bread. I can’t even begin to describe how good this sandwich is, you just have to try it for yourself. It will blow you away.
You’ll Want To Copy That
They make this delicious baby at my favorite sandwich place in Boise called Deli George. If you are ever in the Boise area, I highly recommend the Deli George. Their sandwiches are amazing! I have been wanting to re-create this turkey on focaccia bread sandwich ever since I first tasted it, and I have to admit, my version tasted just like it.
The Art of the Sandwich
If your idea of a sandwich is a child’s peanut butter and jelly on flimsy white bread, it’s time to rethink what a sandwich can be. Check out these grown up versions of the go-to lunch option when it comes to kids and adults. Try making yours on a bun, or with a wide variety of breads. The Turkey Over Italy Turkey Sandwich works well on the flavorful and sturdy focaccia bread. But other sandwiches are better served on a hoagie roll, pretzel roll, whole wheat bread and more.
- Pilgrim Sandwich gives you all the flavor of a Thanksgiving dinner on a single bun.
- Turkey Bacon Avocado Panini is loaded with so much flavor, you have to try it and see!
- Apple Ham and Cheddar Melts take the idea of a ham and cheese sandwich to a whole new level.
- Egg Salad Sandwich gives you a smooth, creamy, flavorful filling in every bite.
- Grown Up Margherita Grilled Cheese Sandwich is beyond anything your regular grilled cheese sandwich could ever be.
How To Make Turkey Over Italy Turkey Sandwich
- Mix together the mayonnaise and pesto in a small bowl.
- Cut open the focaccia bread wedge and layer each slice with the pesto-mayo.
- Then, on the bottom slice, layer the provolone cheese, turkey, shredded lettuce tossed in red wine vinegar and a few shakes of oregano, and sliced pepperoncinis.
- Top with the other slice of focaccia bread.