This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy.
Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies are a chewy peanut butter cookie cup with a chocolatey fudge filling. They are like a reverse Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup!
Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
These Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies never last long in our family, due to the fact that everyone keeps sneaking into the kitchen to steal just one more. If you like peanut butter and chocolate you have got to try these. I am a big fan of peanut butter cookies but add some chocolate and I am in heaven. See for yourself! Try them once, and you’ll be hooked. They are the perfect blend of peanut butter and melt-in-your-mouth fudge. Plus, they look so cute! They make great little treats for parties or baby/bridal showers. Your guests will go crazy over them! Add some pizzazz by adding sprinkles or cookie crumbles to the top. They are the perfect little bite-sized treat!
More than one way to enjoy Fudge Cookies
This recipe for a peanut butter cookie is amazing in itself, but add the chocolate fudge center and it is over-the-top good. If you want to try some variations you can try substituting the chocolate fudge center for some different fillings like frosting in the center or a chewy caramel. We have also added chocolate candy in the center, like little peanut butter cups or Rolos.
We have so many cookie recipes that we love in our family, it’s always hard to decide which one to make! If you are looking for more yummy cookie ideas be sure to check out our full list of cookies and cookie bars HERE.
I love all the yummy treats that our family makes around the Holidays. These Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies are just one of our favorite Christmas treats. Another favorite is the Super Easy See’s Fudge. You can find the list of all our favorite treats for Christmas HERE. It has some amazing sweets that are perfect for neighbor gifts and Holiday parties, like homemade caramels, peanut clusters, cinnamon almonds, german chocolate fudge, and peppermint bark brownies!
How to make Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies
- In mixing bowl, cream butter, peanut butter and sugars. Add egg and vanilla.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture. Mix well.
- Chill for 1 hour. Shape into small balls. Place in lightly greased mini muffin tins. Bake at 325 for 14 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and immediately make "wells" in the center of each cookie (sometimes this will happen automatically) Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then carefully remove to wire rack.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave by heating the chips in a microwaveable bowl for 30 seconds. Stir. Continue heating in 30 second increments until the chips are all melted.
- Stir in milk and vanilla. Mix well. Warm thoroughly.
- Put filling in zip-lock bag, cut the corner, and squeeze fill each cookie with fudge.