Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are perfect for peanut butter and chocolate lovers. Mini peanut butter cups nestled into a soft cookie shell. Delish!
Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Peanut Butter Cup cookies are the perfect treat to make when you want something sweet RIGHT NOW and don’t want to slave away over a dessert. Sweet little mini peanut butter cups are nestled into a soft, chewy peanut butter cookie for delightful little bites that disappear about as fast as you can take them out of the oven. We make these for Christmas to add to our goodie plates, but they’re also our go to for Sunday nights when we’re playing games with the family and need a quick dessert. This recipe is terrific to get the kids involved with too; make them unwrap all the candy for you!
How to Get the Peanut Butter Cup Inside the Cookie
This may seem like a complicated process, but there is absolutely no secret. Here’s what you do:
- Roll dough into small balls and place in a mini muffin tin.
- Bake the cookie dough as directed in the recipe card below (don’t overbake!)
- As soon as they’re out of the oven, gently press a peanut butter cup into the soft., warm cookie.
- The peanut butter cookie then forms around the peanut butter cup!
- The cookies will cool around the candy, without melting the chocolate on the top. It’s like magic!
More Delicious Candy Cookie Recipes
Cookie baking is something we take very seriously around here, and we love incorporating our favorite candies into scrumptious cookies. Try a few of our favorites:
- Cadbury Creme Egg Stuffed Easter Cookies
- Andes Mint Cookies
- Dipped Ritz Cookies
- Elf Cookies
- Cadbury Egg Cookies
- Chocolate Reese’s Cookies
- Homemade Oreo Cookies
How to Make Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line mini muffin tins with mini cupcake liners.
- Cream butter, peanut butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla together.
- Sift flour, baking soda, and salt together. Blend into creamed mixture.
- Roll dough into balls about nickel-size in diameter.
- Place dough balls into cupcake liners.
- Bake for 10 minutes (now is a good time to unwrap the Reese's miniature peanut butter cups).
- Remove from oven and let cool for only 1 minute.
- Press a Reese's miniature peanut butter cup into the center of each cookie.
- Allow cookies to cool for about 5 minutes before removing from the muffin tin.
- Miniature muffin tin