This is an AWESOME recipe that came from my great-grandpa, which was passed down to my mom, which she passed down to us. When my mom was in college she would go over to his house and he would make these pork chops for her. When he made it for her, he used 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup instead of one can of cream of chicken and one can of cream of mushroom. I like it with the cream of chicken because it adds a bit of a brighter dimension but it is great either way! It is ridiculously easy and takes less than 5 minutes of actual prep time… but it tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen! The gravy is to die for! With only 4 ingredients and hardly any prep time.. you can’t go wrong. Your family is going to love this recipe– mine does!
|Easy Crock-Pot Pork Chops|| |
- 6-8 thinly sliced pork chops (you can usually buy them already cut thin)
- 1 pkg. Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing powder
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Add pork chops.
- Sprinkle ranch dressing powder evenly over the pork.
- Add soups and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours (or high heat for about 3-4 hours).
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.