Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops have only 4 ingredients and hardly any prep time! The pork chops slow cook in a delicious creamy savory sauce that you will love!
We love easy dinners that can be made in the Crock Pot or Instant Pot. Recipes like these easy pork chops can be rounded out with a side of mashed potatoes or rice.
Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops
This is an AWESOME recipe that came from my great grandpa, which was passed down to my mom, which she passed down to us. It makes an amazing gravy and the pork practically melts in your mouth! It is ridiculously easy and takes less than 5 minutes of actual prep time… but it tastes like you spent hours in the kitchen. This recipe is perfect for Sunday dinner, or a busy weeknight.
When my mom was in college she would go over to my great-grandpa’s house and he would make these pork chops for her. When he made it for her, he used two cans of cream of mushroom soup instead of one can of cream of chicken and one can of cream of mushroom. I like it with a can of cream of chicken because it adds a bit of a brighter dimension but it is great either way! Make sure to use just the soup straight out of the can — no need to add water!
Substitutions to try:
If you aren’t a fan of canned “cream of” soups, try our Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup Substitute. It has all the flavor of a canned soup without the preservatives.
We usually use thin boneless pork chops for this recipe but you can also use bone-in chops. If you use a thicker chop, make sure to adjust the cooking time. Same goes for frozen chops — either thaw them before you put them in, or adjust the cooking time. We have seen recipes much like this one that use chicken instead of pork, which would actually be a great substitution if you don’t like pork. You can shred the chicken before serving or just keep it whole.
To cut down on the salty-ness or to simply reduce the sodium in the gravy for this recipe, use low-sodium “Cream Of” soups.
The Gravy & Potatoes:
This recipe makes a really tasty gravy that goes great with mashed potatoes! You literally don’t have to do anything. Once the pork chops are done, you can just use a slotted spoon or tongs to get the pork out of the Crock Pot and use whatever remains as gravy. We love serving the pork chops and gravy with mashed potatoes. To get the perfect mashed potatoes every time try our recipe HERE! These pork chops also go great with rice or vegetables.
Absolutely! You can also reduce the Crock Pot size without having to reduce the ingredients. We use our 8 quart Crock Pot for this recipe but a 6 quart or even 4 quart will work for the amounts as written.
You do not need to add any water or milk. Do not follow the instructions on the can. You only use the condensed soup.
Yes! You can swap out the cream of mushroom for another cream of chicken, cream of celery, condensed cheese soup, or one user even used cream of broccoli with success!
Yes! We actually have a recipe for Instant Pot Pork Chops. In the search bar above search “Instant Pot Pork Chops” or click the link in the recipe notes below.
Yes, chicken can be used instead of pork. The flavor and texture will be a little different (because you are using a completely different kind of meat) but it will still taste great!
More Easy Dinner Recipes:
- 15 Minute Beefy Noodle Skillet: This 15 Minute Beefy Noodle Skillet recipe is perfect for those busy nights when you need dinner quick. Ground beef and noodles with a creamy, cheesy sauce.
- Easy Chicken Casserole: Easy Chicken Casserole isn’t only easy to make, it is easy to clean up! Just throw away the foil lining and cleanup is done. Easiest weeknight dinner ever.
- Sunday Pot Roast: Pot Roast with potatoes and carrots is the perfect Sunday dinner. This Instant Pot version is as tender as a traditional recipe but less than half the time!
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole: This Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole is an easy chicken casserole recipe for a busy day. Only a few minutes of prep work and the oven does the rest!
How to Make Easy Crock Pot Pork Chops
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Add pork chops.
- Sprinkle ranch dressing powder evenly over the pork.
- Add soups and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours (or high heat for about 3-4 hours).
- Serve with mashed potatoes or rice.
- Crock Pot Slow Cooker