We are huge fans of Winger’s Freakin’ Amazing sauce and Winger’s Sticky Fingers and Wings. We used to go buy the bottles of it all the time… but now there is no need. I will never have to go buy the sauce again. I’m not kidding. I can’t tell a difference between the real deal and these. This has got to be the exact recipe they use in the restaurant. We can whip these sticky fingers up in less time than it would take to go to Winger’s and order them! They are SO easy to make! Every single time I make these, they get devoured in no time flat. They are always the first thing to go if we have a tailgate spread.
Now back to the Freakin’ Amazing Sauce (appropriately named)… we use this stuff on everything. It is awesome over grilled chicken, burgers, and kabobs. It really tastes great on anything that you can grill. We love mixing it with homemade Ranch dressing and making a sticky fingers salad (with sticky fingers on top)! We also love just making up some of the sauce and dipping popcorn in it (whenever we go to Winger’s and they give us popcorn we always ask for a side of the sauce just to dip popcorn in as we are waiting). Yeah, we are a little obsessed.
- 1/3 c. Franks Hot Sauce (It has to be Franks Hot Sauce... no other sauce will taste as good)
- 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 pkg. frozen breaded chicken tenders, prepared
- Heat up hot sauce, brown sugar and water in a saucepot until all the sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool to room temp before adding to wings OR prepare ahead of time and refrigerate (the wings turn out best if you don't pour the sauce over them when it is too hot).
- Pour sauce over prepared chicken and stir gently to coat.
- Serve with ranch dressing or blue cheese dressing.