You are going to love this grilled shrimp salad! It has everything that I love in a good salad, lots of delicious flavor and still low in calories. For the dressing we used the delicious and healthy cilantro verde sauce that I featured a few weeks ago. It was a perfect dressing that added a little extra kick to this already savory and lightly spicy salad. My husband and I have been trying to count our calories and eat more healthy in general the past few weeks, salads like this make it really easy!
This Grilled Shrimp Salad with Cilantro Verde Dressing! It has everything that I love in a good salad, lots of delicious flavors and still low in calories.
- 4 c. spinach (any leafy green lettuce will work)
- 1 lb. shrimp uncooked tail on
- 1 Tbsp. cajun seasoning
- 1 red bell pepper
- feta or gorgonzola cheese
- cherry tomatoes
- cilantro verde dressing
- Rinse the shrimp in cold water and pat dry with a paper towel. Place shrimp into a large plastic bag and add the cajun seasoning. Toss to coat.
- Warm a little oil in a small fry pan. Dice the red pepper and sauté in the fry pan until it begins to soften.
- Grill the shrimp over medium heat, it only needs a few minutes on each side. Shrimp should be pink and cooked through.
- Place lettuce into individual bowls and top with the roasted red peppers, cheese, tomatoes, grilled shrimp, and drizzle with cilantro verde dressing.