This tasty garlic chicken is so flavorful! Crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside. This is also really yummy sliced and served over salad.
- 3 egg yolks
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 Tbsp butter
- 1 c. Panko bread crumbs (Japanese bread crumbs)
- 1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- 1 Tbsp garlic powder
- ½ Tbsp salt
- 1 Tbsp ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, beat egg yolks with garlic. Place chicken and egg mixture in a large Ziploc bag, squeeze out all the air and seal tightly. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight if possible. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Melt butter and pour into bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Mix together the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Dip marinated chicken in crumb mixture. Place coated chicken in baking dish, and pour remaining egg mixture over the top. Bake for 15 min on each side or until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear.