This 9 Layer Bean Dip is so much better than 7 layers. It is loaded with tasty Mexican toppings and sauces and served with crisp tortilla chips.
9 Layer Bean Dip
Why Add More?
Make it a Meal
- Spanish Chicken and Rice Skillet takes just a few ingredients to feed your whole family. Quick and easy!
- Sweet Corn Cakes (Tamalitos) are a sweet, savory side to any Mexican feast. They’re creamy, bursting with flavor and easy to make.
- Grilled Mexican Street Corn is flavored with Cotija cheese, chili powder and lime on top of delicious sweet corn on the cob.
How To Make 9 Layer Bean Dip
- 14 oz refried beans (1 can)
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 c. Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 2 c. guacamole
- 16 oz sour cream (1 container)
- 2 c. salsa
- 1 c. Mexican blend cheese or cheddar, shredded
- 6 oz diced olives
- 2 tomatoes sliced, lightly salted and peppered
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped (or to taste)
- 2-3 green onions chopped
- Taco sauce optional, sprinkle over the top before serving
- Combine refried beans and taco seasoning in a bowl and stir together (if you want a HOT bean dip, do this in a saucepan on the stove over medium heat). When the taco seasoning is mixed in well, spread mixture on a large serving platter (or 9x13 baking dish).
- Layer remaining ingredients, in order, over beans. I like to sprinkle a little extra cheese near the top layers, but you can do whatever you like!
- 9x13 inch pan