This 9 Layer Bean Dip is so much better than 7 layers. It is loaded with tasty Mexican toppings and sauces and served with crisp tortilla chips.
I made this 9 Layer Bean Dip a few days ago for some company, the plate was practically licked clean in about 2 minutes! Ok, maybe it was just the two of us. Haha! It is pretty simple but full of many great flavors!
9-Layer Bean Dip
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 Tbsp. taco seasoning
- 1 c. Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 2 c. guacamole
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 2 c. salsa
- 1 c. Mexican blend cheese or cheddar, shredded
- 1 small can 6 oz diced olives
- 2 to matoes sliced, lightly salted and peppered
- 1/2 bunch cilantro chopped (or to taste)
- 2-3 green onions chopped
- Taco sauce optional, sprinkle over the top before serving
- Combine refried beans and taco seasoning in a bowl and stir together (if you want a HOT bean dip, do this in a saucepan on the stove over medium heat). When the taco seasoning is mixed in well, spread mixture on a large serving platter (or 9x13 baking dish).
- Layer remaining ingredients, in order, over beans. I like to sprinkle a little extra cheese near the top layers, but you can do whatever you like!